From: srenna at vdbmusic.com (srenna@...music.com)
Subject: Blocking Music Sharing.

The company I was at before this was ridiculous, as bad as
it was for you.  The company had a massive MP3 server and
he basically had me cut off access to it to everyone except
for him...i should call the RIAA on his ass...

don't waste your time trying to enforce this man, you're
not liable for anything as you're an agent of the company,
so don't stress it.