From: shalligan at 333tech.com (Steve Halligan)
Subject: Automat?  Was (Re: new virus: )

This is all the Swen.a (aka Gibe.a) virus.  I have seen hundreds of
these today, with various message bodies and various filenames.
Some of the message bodies contain a mime exploit to try to
automatically execute the attachment, some don't.
Some appear to come from MS, some look like mailer bounces or errors.

But they all contain the same attached executable payload.
The MD5 of the payload is b09e26c292759d654633d3c8ed00d18d

-steve

ps.  If you can set your MTA to discard or reject messages based on a
regexp body check here is a regexp for ya:
/^8TPbiV38OV4IdC6LBolF4DvDdBSLeESJfeSJRdxQ6AOPAABZi8fr5YleCIkeiV4E6wdqAV
jDi2Xo$/