From: chris at neitzert.com (christopher neitzert)
Subject: RE: Symantec wants to criminalize security
 info sharing

It will be interesting to see what sort of brain-drain legislation like
this will cause for the US. I can imagine technologists will be leaving in
droves due to the inability to openly practice their art/science in an
open and acedemic style as they are accustom to.

chris

--
Christopher Neitzert http://www.neitzert.com/~chris