From: mlande at bellsouth.net (Mary Landesman)
Subject: Swen Really Sucks

Swen does not only compose email pretending to be a patch from Microsoft. It
also composes email pretending to be a bounced message. There are various
renditions of the false 'return to sender'. A couple of examples follow:

Hi.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to one or more
destinations.
Undeliverable mail to ykhytbgqcg@...foot.net
I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be
delivered to one or more destinations.
Undeliverable message to sxlpvjk@...rica.net
Undelivered mail to pdijepslaw@...mail.net
Message follows: