From: justin-fulldisclosure at soze.net (Justin)
Subject: @Stake Employment Opportunity

NDG (2003-09-26 17:47Z) wrote:

> I did not see the CTO position listed on @Stake's website.

I suppose they're outsourcing that position to Microsoft... so something
like this never happens again...

... but @stake was the 75th best place to work in IT in 2001!
http://www.computerworld.com/computerworld/records/images/pdf/23CR_bestplaces_charts.pdf

--
No man is clever enough to          Times are bad.  Children no longer
know all the evil he does.          obey their parents, and everyone