From: sgmasood at yahoo.com (S G Masood)
Subject: wms.exe on win2k?

--- JTBurn <jtburn@....net> wrote:

> I think it's a typicall form of an XDCC-BoT.
> that means: they hacked your pc and installed
> a script from which the persons from the channel
> can get warez or moviez and so one from your
> pc.
>

> --
>  cu,
>  JTBurn

Hello,

I think you are right. In the irc servers mentioned in
the original post, there is a warez trading channel
called "#isozone" and as the original poster
mentioned, "the user name is IsoZone and the credit
line reads iSoZoNE WAS H3R3". So, your PC is being
used to serve illegal warez to people. Even though it
is not your fault, it can get you in trouble with the
law.

--
S.G.Masood