From: semerson1978 at yahoo.com (Sherri Emerson)
Subject: FW: IBM AIX GetIPNodeByName API Socket Management Vulnerability

 Hey yall! Although I've followed it for years, this
is my frist time posting to the list, so bear please
with me if I start to ramble or don't follow protocol.

 My friend sent this to me and I don't know where she
got it, but I run AIX 5.2 and would love to know more
about this. Has anyone heard anything? It says IBM
disclosed the info, but I can't find usable stuff
anywhere.

 Thanks!

 -Sherri