From: Dark-Avenger at comcast.net (Dark Avenger)
Subject: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign time arrived
 ?)

This isn't the place to discuss political and personal views of our
country and leadership, but you 2 just opened the door.

This is typical liberal dribble attacking our president for an "immoral
war" and being "weird". Your only agenda is to try to discredit an
administration that finally has some morals and integrity and does
what's right for the country (and even for the ungrateful world
community), unlike the prior administration.

Where were your criticisms when the Clinton administation launched
cruise missles into Iraq without UN approval?
Where were your criticisms when the Clinton administation attacked
Serbia without UN, or even Congress' approval?
Where were your criticisms when the Clinton administation bombed an
aspirin factory?

Now this isn't about the Clinton administration, but it illustrates the
level of hypocrisy of those that bash the current administration.

Every nation in the UN agreed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction,
so you can't pin the label on the Bush administration, as if they lied
about it and used it as the only reason to liberate the Iraqi people.
This was only 1 of many reasons for going into Iraq, and the liberals
are trying to cast it as the only reason.

People like you seem to forget or ignore the 17 UN resolutions that Iraq
had violated. And how the UN doesn't have enough backbone to enforce
their own resolutions.

You seem to forget or ignore the routine and systematic torture and
execution of political prisoners that Saddam's regime carried out.

You seem to forget or ignore their use of chemical weapons against Iran
that resulted in an estimated 600,000 to 1,000,000 Iraqi Kurd's and
Iranians dead in 1980 - 1988. This in itself proves he had weapons of
mass destruction, and everyone knows it. They hid entire squads of
fighter jets underneath the desert sands, showing how easy it would be
to hide small barrels of chemical and biological agents.

You seem to forget or ignore their invasion of Kuwait in 1990-1991.

You seem to forget or ignore the bloody mass killings of 30,000 to
60,000 Kurd's and Shite's in 1991.

You seem to forget or ignore the Rape rooms and imprisoned children and
execution rooms used regularly by this regime. And how the women were
suppressed and made 2nd class citizens by not being able to be seen in
public, or drive, or go to school, or vote (vote? what a laugh, even for
those who could).

Thank God we finally have an administration that is willing to do what's
right to protect us all. This new world we live in since 9/11/2001 (of
course you've forgotten about that too, I'm sure) requires us to take
the battle to the terrorists and their allies before they take it to us.
Do you actually think for one minute that Iraq wouldn't hand over WMD to
terrorists with the intent of using them on our homeland? This is a
pro-active approach to warding off terrorism before it hits again. If
this administration hadn't taken this approach, and then we had an
attack on LA, or San Francisco, or any other place in the US, then you
would have been bashing the administration for not protecting you. If
France, or Germany, or any other nation on this earth had been attacked
like we were, then who do you think would be the first people they
called upon to help them out? And we would have done it without hesitation.

I could go on and on, but this has already turned out to be longer than
I expected. But we should all be grateful for the actions this
administration is taking to make sure we are safer in our homes, despite
the bashings of liberals like you.

God Bless the USA, and yes, the President too