From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Schmehl, Paul L)
Subject: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign time arrived ?)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matthias Kurz [mailto:mk@...rlap.north.de]
> Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 7:18 AM
> To: Dark Avenger
> Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
> Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Bush Bashing
>
> There must be a world law.
> There must be a world court.
> There must be a world police.
>
> No one nation must rule the world !

Damn it.  I've been trying my best to stay out of the political crap,
but I just cannot let this one go by without comment.

No one nation rules the world now.

And if you think a one world government will solve the problems, just
try to imagine how much better a worldwide bureaucracy would be than the
one you have now in your nation.  Think of how well a one world
government would handle problems that arise such as what we see in the
Congo now.  Look at how well the DMCA is working, for that matter.  The
more you amass power and wealth in the hands of a few, the less power
the people will have and the more enslaved we all will be.

The United Nations is a worthless organization.  A one world government
would be even more so.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas