From: alf1num3rik at yahoo.com (Stephen)
Subject: Re:  Internet Explorer (BAN IT !!!)

Works for me too, XP SP1 all patched & WMplayer 8

Joel open your eyes :-)

in the page http://www.k-otik.com/WMPLAYER-TEST/, and
before the test, i can read :

"You MUST backup your oroginal file C:\Program
Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe before running
the test."

i think you'll find a copy of wmplayer.exe in
C:\WINDOWS\RegisteredPackages

Regards.

St.