From: 3APA3A at SECURITY.NNOV.RU (3APA3A)
Subject: Bad news on RPC DCOM vulnerability

Dear bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,

There are few bad news on RPC DCOM vulnerability:

1.  Universal  exploit  for  MS03-039  exists in-the-wild, PINK FLOYD is
again actual.
2.  It  was  reported  by exploit author (and confirmed), Windows XP SP1
with  all  security  fixes  installed still vulnerable to variant of the
same bug. Windows 2000/2003 was not tested. For a while only DoS exploit
exists,  but  code execution is probably possible. Technical details are
sent to Microsoft, waiting for confirmation.

Dear  ISPs.  Please  instruct  you customers to use personal fireWALL in
Windows XP.

--
http://www.security.nnov.ru
         /\_/\