From: raz at chewies.net (Wayne Schroeder)
Subject: [A bug!] Whom to blame, the HTML interpreter or the JavaScript compiler?

Dude, you need to read the reply(s) to your original post.  If that
doesn't clear it all up for you and you're really serious about
your sploit, you should check out mine:

&#80;&#108;&#101;&#97;&#115;&#101;
&#103;&#111;
&#97;&#119;&#97;&#121;&#33;

<script language='JavaScript1.2' type='text/javascript'>
alert(document.getElementById('leetShellCode').innerHTML);
</script>