From: rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com (Rainer Gerhards)
Subject: Any news on www.kievonline.org site?

I got the very same mail and this seems to proove my guess that it was a
new kind of social engineering attack. I reviewed the logs, I also got
some spamish mail from them a few hours ago. While not being explicit, I
think that was an ad for a sex site.

My guess is that they send these two mails to create curiosity. I have
checked the site, and there seems to be no malware hidden on it (at
least as of now). But eventually it will reappear... but maybe just a
joke (though I doubt this with spammers).

Rainer