From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Schmehl, Paul L)
Subject: FW: Last Microsoft Patch

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Curt Purdy [mailto:purdy@...man.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 2:05 PM
	To: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
	Subject: [Full-Disclosure] FW: Last Microsoft Patch

	Anybody else get this?  Looks legit, originating address is from
msnbc.com.  But can't believe even Microsoft would be this stupid after
the rash of trojan-attached "patch announcements" lately.  Plus all
security people have been saying that Microsoft would never email a
patch out.  Or are they thinking, "Send this out so all the stupid
people will click on this before they click on a real trojan?

	Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA

	And you wonder why I don't care about certs???

	http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100662.htm

	Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
	Adjunct Information Security Officer
	The University of Texas at Dallas