From: mcbethh at op.pl (mcbethh@...pl)
Subject: NASA.GOV SQL Injections

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:45:02 +0200
"Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro" <lorenzohgh@...g-security.com> wrote:

> Hi all again,
> http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/toc.asp?s=Tracking'
> admits sql characters injection but seems not easy to include
> successful queries
> security of nasa websites sucks ( sucks the web app security...)

Man... Who, other than nasa.gov itself, is affected by this bug ?!
Why are you posting it here? You even didn't contacted nasa.gov
admins... Hehehe.. It is obvious that my theory about you wanting fame
is correct. I remember similar post some time ago.. Some wise person
asked 'if you find server with wuftpd 2.4.2, do you send post to
full-disclosure that that host is vulnerable?'
Think dude.

mcbethh