From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: FW: Last Microsoft Patch

Well, I was able to verify his GSEC.  By far the easiest of the certs he's
listed to attain.

You would think that with at least a verified GSEC cert, that he would have
been able to recognize what that message really was....  I would have almost
bet money that ANY CISSP would be able to tell what that message really
was.....

 ok, ok, even with a million certs you're still not expected to know
everything.... but sheesh even my wife knows what that message really was
and she "only" has a bachelor's degree!

Exibar