From: tcleary2 at csc.com.au (tcleary2@....com.au)
Subject: FW: Last Microsoft Patch

>> I guess there's still no patch for stupidity.
>>
><SNIP>
>
>Or callousness, arrogance, bad-naturedness...

I think the phrase you're looking for is "Let he who is without sin cast
the first stone."

Right?   ;-)

Regards,

tom.

The only reason acceptable compromises occur in IT based activities is
because a Human did some lateral thinking: Computers don't negotiate.
Security Consultant/Analyst
CSC
Ph: +61 8 9429 6478    Email: tcleary2@....com.au
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.