lists.openwall.net   lists  /  announce  owl-users  owl-dev  john-users  john-dev  passwdqc-users  yescrypt  popa3d-users  /  oss-security  kernel-hardening  musl  sabotage  tlsify  passwords  /  crypt-dev  xvendor  /  Bugtraq  Full-Disclosure  linux-kernel  linux-netdev  linux-ext4  linux-hardening  PHC

From: andrei at fq.ro (Andrei Galca-Vasiliu)
Subject: IRC DCC Exploit

just type /ignore -wd * and u`ll get rid of that bug

Andrei Galca-Vasiliu
Customer Support
Brasov Branch
Romania Data Systems
T: +402 68 474133  F: +402 68 474133
www.rdsnet.ro
--
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsable
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or