From: mbassett at omaha.com (Bassett, Mark)
Subject: No Subject (re: openssh exploit code?)

If I have say.. 100 boxes with ssh on them I would not be likely to drop
them all, install the patches and bring them back up for an exploit that

<snip>
*****May****** allow a remote attacker to corrupt heap memory
Which in turn
*****could**** cause a
denial-of-service condition.

Furthermore
It ***may*** also be possible for an attacker
to execute arbitrary code."

Sounds to me that they are saying.. well there might be a problem, we're
just letting you know of the possibility.

Mark Bassett
Network Administrator
World media company
Omaha.com