From: lorenzohgh at nsrg-security.com (Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro)
Subject: Tanato WarGame , notes and news

Dear Mark,
There is a file useful for something , it is the way to bypass the
authentication.
imagine how to include the file for use as auth data this:
username password
USEFUL FOR SOMETHING , IT IS AN EASY  LEVEL.... ;-)
so , try to do a little research in the next level,
there is a lot of info that is really useful ( xD ) for the NGSec.
best regards,
PS: Mark , remember that you can include any local file , you have the
example auth data file with example username and password , so , use it for
authenticate ;-)