From: gui at goddessmoon.org (Poof)
Subject: Windows hosts file changing.

(Sending from the right email addy now)

Anyhow... I just didn't expect it?

And... What the HECK is with these bounces? -_- Can't people subscribe to FD
on email accounts that aren't secured to hell? Gets quite annoying. =/

(Bounce message I just got:)
Your mail to full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com; was filtered because of the
potential spam or virus keyword  [boobs]

please contact the user by fax or telephone thank you.

For this email filter system and other powerful software visit
http://software.high-pow-er.com

Meh. Doesn't even give me the person it's happening on. Nice software!