From: lorenzohgh at nsrg-security.com (Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro)
Subject: NASA WebSites Multiple Vulnerabilities ADVISORY opened to public access ( NASA websites Patched )

Hi Jody ( and all ),
I'm completely sane ;-)
Please look at the mail-log in th advisory page , you can see that NASA
staff was conected a week ago and they have
the systems patched , i sent an email to NASA staff telling that i will
publish the report so they know ehat i was doing
everytime.
My behavior and treatment with NASA staff was fine and their treatment and
comm. were fine too.
So , don't panic.
I'm responding in public because you said things that are wrong.
REMEMBER: NASA staff patched the websites and they were contected a week ago
and they had 2 dyas of private access to the advisory,
it was a really good job between me and NASA staff.
Don't worry , and think that when i was little i loved NASA and now i'm
really interested in NASA campaigns,
so , it's stupid to think that i can do damage aganist them, they are
working fine at the momment.
Again , read carefully the mail-action-advisory log at:
http://advisories.nsrg-security.com/Nasa.gov-MV/mail-log.txt
you will be better and fine reading it.
NOTE: this is for everybody that thinks that i didn't contacted NASA staff ,
it is not true ! check the log please
and....no important information is disclosed in the advisory , like mail
addresses and others.
the disclaimer is simple:
i will not provide exploiting information nor important info that can be
used against NASA websites
the information of the advisory is only for educational purpouses and NASA
staff knows the existence of
the advisory and its contents ( they know the advisory before anybody except
me , they know it since
15 of october , 003 )
Thanks to everybody of this Fantastic-Disclosure list ;-)
Thanks to John ( NASA Staff ) , the Root of nasa.gov and others of their
fantastic communication with me,

Best regards,
-------------------------------
0x00->Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
0x01->/* not csh but sh */
0x02->$ PATH=pretending!/usr/ucb/which sense
0x03-> no sense in pretending!
PGP: Keyfingerprint
4ACC D892 05F9 74F1 F453  7D62 6B4E B53E 9180 5F5B
ID: 0x91805F5B
No Secure Root Group Security Research Team
http://www.nsrg-security.com