From: maxime at pandore-design.com (Maxime Ducharme)
Subject: when will IE exploits COME TO AN END...

Hi Bipin,
    what we are asking is that you post clearer messages without
shouting.

The 3 last posts I saw from you were not really exact. We are not
interested in stuff like
- maybe it is a bug
- could be a security issue
- this is strange isnt it
- can anyone try clicking 1000 times on this and tell me if it works
- sometimes crash sometimes dont
- works on my pc but not on my friend's pc
- minor issues
- crashing our own PC
- SHOUTING AND FLAMING
- ...

We want :
- I think it is a securty issue because : <an explanation>
- I found a bug (a real one) in version X of program Y
which I can reproduce with this code : <code>
- I need help for something <detailed question> because <an explanation>
- I noticed something unusal on my network : <clear logs> and I think
it is suspicious
- ...

We dont want to flame you first.

Hope it helps