From: contrast_compare at yahoo.com (contrast compare)
Subject: Information Security Training Reviews

Hello, I've created a non-profit, open, website to
track and collect reviews and ratings for
security-related training. I recently achieved the
CISSP, but I had a very hard time selecting a review
course. Some people said the ISC2 course was best,
others said the Shon Harris course was best. I ended
up getting really crappy training, and was frustrated
with the advertisments disguised as honest opnions. I
found that whenever I posted to a forum or email list,
all I got was marketing responses from training
companies. So, instead of bitching about the whole
process, I decided to do something about it.

If you have attended a security certification
bootcamp, ethical hacking, IDS, firewall, or forensics
course, please contribute a review or at least take
the time to rate the course you took.

I've entered 209 courses into the database, and will
be adding 10x more in the near future. If you attended
a course I dont have listed, feel free to submit it.
If you like the site, tell your friends or post a link
to it on your website.

Here is the link to the security training review
directory:

http://www.trainingreviews.com/Security/index.html

Note: Im not making any money off the website, it has
no advertising at all. Although, donations are always
accepted. ;) If you want to help out with the
directory, shoot me an email.

Webmaster - TrainingReviews.com