From: cesarc56 at yahoo.com (Cesar)
Subject: Re: Gates: 'You don't need perfect code' for good security

I am not used to get involved in discussions but i'm
tired of hearing bullshit so here it goes..

Bill said:
... Anybody who kept their software up to date didn't
run into any of those problems, because the fixes
preceded the exploit...

I say:
One of the reasons is because independent security
researchers are being nice with vendors.

Well, i was going to make comments on all what Bill
said but i'm tired. Latelly CEOs of big companies
(Microsoft, Oracle, etc.) have been talking bullshit,
if they would spend more money in QA, security
testing, etc. than marketing the world would be
different, but that's another history this is a
capitalist world the last end is to have good sales.

I say shut up and fix your buggy software and be
thankful that security researchers are being nice with
you, your sales depends a lot on how vulnerabilities
are disclosed and how your software is trusted, so
SHUT UP.

PS: Hey Bill, do you use Outlook for e-mails? I bet
you use a text only e-mail client, you don't want
anyone hacking you, or is your personal computer
running Linux? :)

Cesar.