From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: Re: Gates: 'You don't need perfect code' for
 good security

Sure Gary, google produced this spot, I have to admit that I have not
looked into their product more then locating the URL <smile>.  Course, the
larger problem comes with systems that like my dell systems, that have 6-8
usb ports onboard;

http://www.reflex-magnetics.com/products/disknetpro/

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Gary E. Miller wrote:

> Yo Ron!
>
> On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Ron DuFresne wrote:
>
> > like the locks for floppy drives, put in USB port lockers that keep folks
> > from using such devices in the corp network if the policy forbids such.
>
> Got a URL so I can see one for sale?  One that works on laptops, desktops
> and hubs?
>
> RGDS
> GARY
> Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
> 	gem@...lim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
	***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.