From: ggilliss at netpublishing.com (Gregory A. Gilliss)
Subject: SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NIPrint LPD-LPR Local Help API SYSTEM exploit

Other than the fact that it (a) tries to load a JAVA applet, (b) requires
a login and password, and (c) doesn't display a .pdf, no problem at all...

--
Gregory A. Gilliss, CISSP                             Telephone: 1 650 872 2420
Computer Engineering                                   E-mail: greg@...liss.com