lists.openwall.net   lists  /  announce  owl-users  owl-dev  john-users  john-dev  passwdqc-users  yescrypt  popa3d-users  /  oss-security  kernel-hardening  musl  sabotage  tlsify  passwords  /  crypt-dev  xvendor  /  Bugtraq  Full-Disclosure  linux-kernel  linux-netdev  linux-ext4  PHC

From: full-disclosure at royds.net (Bill Royds)
Subject: Windows 2000 Logout events are not monitored!

The logout even is event number 540 in security log. All the Win2K I manage
have these entries for every logout. Check your security policy to ensure
that you are recording them.
There are in Local Security Policy MMS under Local Policies/Audit
Events/{Audit account logon events,Audit logon events}. YOu want both
success and failure to caputre a successful logoff.