From: michael at bluesuperman.com (Michael Gale)
Subject: a PGP signed mail? Has to be spam!

Hello,

	Do you know how PGP signatures work, you need to have the person who
signed it / created the PGP sig to somehow securely provide you with
their key to validate it.

For example look at this message - it have a PGP signature that my mail
client says it very good. It trusts it - but according to the PGP
signature this e-mail is from Bill Gates, from bill@...rosoft.com

PGP is NOT secure AT ALL unless we all start trading keys via a secure
means. That is why it has never taken off.

Michael.