From: ge at egotistical.reprehensible.net (Gadi Evron)
Subject: why commcerical software *could* be better

> Once upon a time there was no possibility to examine object code.
> Little Red Riding Hood and her Wolf guarded all object code from
> being decompiled, disassembled and debugged by the Grandma. And
> they all lived happily ever after.

I never said there ISN'T, but it means that not EVERY kid in the block can.

Also, let me stress *again* that my examples were _not_ about Microsoft.

There is more to the world about Microsoft, if you claim to "hate" it so
much, for whatever reasons you may have, stop talking about it all the
time. Use software that you like, whatever that may be, and leave the
rest of the world alone.

>>I can come up with a few more.
> Thank you very much, that was enough already.

This just comes to prove the point I emailed against earlier this week.

There can be no serious discussion on this mailing list without extra
chatter, trolls and flames.

I am actually all for open-source, but at least I do not blind myself to
the world.

--
       Gadi Evron (i.e. ge),
       ge@...uxbox.org.