From: on_a_thousand at hotmail.com (Jim Duggan)
Subject: HP All-in-one printers on Dells

I have a few customers using various dell PCs, and it seems upon booting
up with a HP all-in-one printer attached to the USB port the PC attempt
to boot off the printer, causing boot times to exceed 20 minutes.
Obviously its timing out after said time but im wondering what the hell
makes the dell bios think it can boot off the printer, my only
assumption would be the smart card reader.  Wondering if anyone else has
experienced something like this and if so could give a little more
insite.  I dont see anything short of a bios upgrade from dell fixing
this, as of now i just have the customer unplugging the printer upon
reboots as a temp workaround.

Thanks

Jason