From: shartmann at fujifilmesys.com (Seamus Hartmann)
Subject: HTTP request with SMTP message

Hey, just a quick note to let you know there IS a company that makes a nice
url rewrite engine for IIS.

http://www.isapirewrite.com/

Ok, true, it's an add on, so is mod_rewrite. Also, true, it requires that
you restart the Windows OS (you only have to restart the apache daemon when
you recompile apache for mod_rewrite). However, this product will do the
same thing that apache's mod_rewrite will do. The Lite version is free. NOT
GPL free, true. Not included in every version of IIS, true. But the
important thing is that IIS folk can do the same stuff that you can do with
apache, and that's the end goal here, I believe.

Check the FAQ and the documentation please, there's lots of examples on how
to write regex stuff for this type of issue.

I don't work for this company, but it's a nice little tool that I've used in
the past when inserted into microsoft sites...

YMMV of course.

S?amus Hartmann
CCNA, CISSP
Senior Network Engineer