From: dan at ssc.com (Dan Wilder)

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 11:08:06PM +0100, 4cray wrote:
> i want to unsubscribe this newsletter!
> Thanks

I expect you do.  Unfortunately I'm not in a position personally
to do anything about this, and I suspect the same goes for most
or all readers of the list.  This is a sad fact of life which
applies to nearly every mailing list I've ever been on.

Rather than further harassing the readers of this list who quite
likely have no power to help you, please consider investigating the
links shown in the header of every list email:

These provide you with the means to unsubscribe yourself, quickly
and easily.

--
Dan Wilder <dan@....com>