From: lorenzohgh at nsrg-security.com (Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro)
Subject: file inclusion (les visiteurs)

Hi Chris,
Good reply , that's it .
I think too that advice people of security issues is not exploiting them in
thw wild with 0day exploits.
But , check the shellcodes of the exploits , i think that kiddies don't look
at them ;-)

Best regards,
-------------------------------
0x00->Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
0x01->\x74\x72\x75\x6c\x75\x78
0x02->The truth is out there,
0x03-> outside your mind .
PGP: Keyfingerprint
4ACC D892 05F9 74F1 F453  7D62 6B4E B53E 9180 5F5B
ID: 0x91805F5B
\x6e\x73\x72\x67
\x73\x65\x63\x75\x72\x69\x74\x79
\x72\x65\x73\x65\x61\x72\x63\x68