From: gazpa at euskalnet.net (gazpa)
Subject: file inclusion (les visiteurs)

Hi Lorenzo,
First there isn't *their server*. It's other stuff server
(c2r.canalforbid.org).
Second, they use this server to serve an include file (hax.gif), a php
include to *inject* in the buggy 'les visiteurs' (web statistics
program) remotely and execute shell commands.
And I don't thing they are kiddies, if they wrote 'hax.gif', like it seems.
Don't blame people who is only intending to advise people about a bug
that is being exploited.