From: tim-security at sentinelchicken.org (Tim)
Subject: [Fwd: Bugtraq: Linksys WRT54G Denial of Service Vulnerability]

If you have one of these pieces of hardware, and you are worried about
the holes in it, why not just patch/replace the binaries yourself:

http://www.batbox.org/wrt54g-linux.html

It took a while for Linksys to release their GPL-ed source, but they
finally gave in to the community (and copyright law).  Now there is a
distro for it and the product has a good deal more utility.

tim