From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: Drunkeness

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Paul Farrow wrote:

> Would any of you people out there, both boys and girls (if any ;))
> consider that drunkeness would be a good excuse for taking over say, a
> university network, or a government server...  although i must admit i
> have done neither, would drunkeness hold up in court as a suitable
> excuse, or would insanity be a better line to follow? :)

I think pharmaceutical intoxication might be the better route: you can claim
a complete anterograde amnesia, as well as an inhibition collapse at the time
of the dirty deed.  There are a number of benzodiazepines and
imidazopyridines that fit this profile ;-)

> off topic i know, but still, a fairly curious question :)

*nothing* is off topic in RosenLand...

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

Father, you are a great and mighty God. Help our governments to remember the
lessons of our history and to appreciate the purpose of your son Jesus. Teach
our representatives not to be so arrogant as to speak in one way, but doing
another, for surely this not the way of truth. Help us to understand that
your will is not death but life, not the darkness of hatred but the light of
friendship in Christ. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Merle Harton, Jr.