From: michael at bluesuperman.com (Michael Gale)
Subject: A new TCP/IP blind data injection technique?

Hello,

	From your e-mail it looks like you need to send a fragmented packet in
order to exploit this vulnerability. Most firewalls will NOT accept
fragmented packets.

So most business would not be affected by this because there firewall
will not accept fragmented packets.

For example the BorderWare Firewall will not accept fragmented packets,
they are working on a firewall function that when fragmented packets
arrive. It will save the first piece plus all frags until the final one
is received. But the packet back together and do a sanity check of some
sort. Then pass or drop the packet.

Michael.