From: jsage at finchhaven.com (John Sage)
Subject: Saddam Hussein Captured

hmm..

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 08:57:40AM -0500, Jonathan A. Zdziarski wrote:
> Subject: RE: [Full-Disclosure] Saddam Hussein Captured
> From: "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonathan@...learelephant.com>
> To: Poof <gui@...dessmoon.org>
> Cc: "'dave kleiman'" <dave@...cureu.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:57:40 -0500
>

> > Anyhow, yes, I'm sure it'll affect the computers/security in some way-
> > However currently that way isn't evident. When it is... Sure post away.
>
> WASHINGTON, D.C.
> Sunday, December 14 2003
> SADDAM'S LAPTOP SEIZED
>
> U.S. Forces responsible for capturing the former Iraqi leader earlier
> Sunday morning later removed several items from a small room dug out
> underneath the hole Saddam reportedly buried himself in. Items seized
> included $3.2 million dollars in US currency, several Baghdad Priority
> Mail boxes, and Saddam's personal laptop computer.

/* snip */

At:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22SADDAM'S+LAPTOP+SEIZED%22&

Your search - "SADDAM'S LAPTOP SEIZED" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.

Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.

- John
--
"Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?"
-