From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: PayPal issues another blow to user security

The e-mail response from PayPal sounded more like a "canned" response than
an actual human response.  I would image that they simply have a rule setup
that looks for links within a message and if it doesn't have
https://www.paypal.com then it spits back that canned message.  On the other
hand, it could simply be a college kid that is working at PayPal to make a
few extra bucks and just saw that the link didn't point to
https://www.paypal.com and hit the "send canned response" button.

  Either way, PayPal should mention something about it on their site's
homepage.  It is very irresponsible of them not to.

  Exibar