From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: PayPal issues another blow to user security

yes, it is a valid link, but the whole thing started because PayPal, in
their own security advisory message, states never to click on any link that
claims to be from PayPal unless it is https://www.paypal.com   And they
usually state that any other link is bogus, even if it states that it is an
"official PayPal site".

  Exibar