From: deadbeat at sdf.lonestar.org (Daniel)
Subject: weird worm ?

yes i remember seeing a couple of these emails in our postmaster boxes,
spam-assassin picked them up..

from what i saw of the mails ( and this is my opinion only..) it seems as
if they are banned-wordlists, you know the ones people would like to pick
up.
not sure exactly why they're floating round.. still strange though..

regards,
deadbeat