From: pappgeza at tolna.net (Papp Geza)
Subject: malware

Hello Freise

2003. december 30., 12:33:33, ?rtad:

DF> On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 02:25:06 +0100
DF> Papp Geza <pappgeza@...na.net> wrote:

>> Hy,
>> I love NAV not, and my machine not run Symantec program. Real Time and
>> on acces functions not good.

DF> Could you please give some better reason than "not good" why the on-access
DF> scanner is bad ?

I wrote that, so that I dislike. Verdict slowly grew up this is a.
This does not mean that, how the NAV non well. I wrote my likewise
own experience, how the on acces mode bad. I write probably more
appropriate, if, did not work for me.. Featuring I remember that's
right latter products, but with the NAV bugs entertained the
full-disclosure agendum also.

Kind Reards

?dv?zlettel,
    Geza Papp dr.
    Med. Foensic. (Criminal) and
    Networksecurity & Virusanalyst
    IT. Tittle and Designation from AVIEN
                                                            mailto:pappgeza@...na.net

www.gyik.com
"VIRUS CORE TEAM"
Regular Member of ComSec Online Limited Professional Services Company - >
Company Secretarial Service | http://www.comseconline.com/en/about.php
Time out of Mind Registered Active Associate SpamCop.net,
and The SPAMHOUS Project - > (ROKSO and Spamhaus Block List)
http://www.spamhaus.org/index.lasso | http://spamcop.net/
One from charter member Public letter concerning the Writing of Viruses
& How it Does Not Teach about Virus Prevention
from Hungary | www.avien.org/publicletter.htm
Fiat justitia, pereat mundus!

This system protects Tiny Professional Personal Firewall(c)