From: nekramer at mindtheater.net (Nancy Kramer)
Subject: weird worm ?

Hello,

I have been getting these too.  Just thought they were some weird attempt
at spam, possible trying to test what makes it past spam filters.  I have
seen some that had a graphic that opened that had the real message and
naturally they can check delivery with an invisible graphic if the message
has any html in it or is an html email message.  I did not check that on
the emails such as you describe that I have received.  By the way I don't
run any kind of spam filters so should get to see everything that is sent
to me.

Will examine any future ones more closely.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer