From: tlarholm at pivx.com (tlarholm@...x.com)
Subject: Self-Executing HTML: Internet Explorer 5.5 and 6.0 Part IV

Clear of FUD: The threat is the same as before, one of the subcomponents
of existing exploits just has a new approach.

Regards

Thor Larholm
Senior Security Researcher
PivX Solutions
24 Corporate Plaza #180
Newport Beach, CA 92660
http://www.pivx.com
thor@...x.com
949-231-8496

PivX defines "Proactive Threat Mitigation". Get a FREE Beta Version of
Qwik-Fix
<http://www.qwik-fix.net>