From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: Show me the Virrii!

someone still has to pull the trigger, by accident or otherwise.  the gun
isn't going to all of a sudden think "I think I'll shoot this person in the
chest" and then go ahead and do it.
  Accidents aside (hell I could fall on a rock and be killed just the same),
the gun itself is only the tool that the murderer is using to commit murder.
The person using that tool is to be blamed for the crime, not the tool
itself.

  Thus, anyone that writes and releases, or just releases a malicious piece
of code, should be blamed for the grief it causes.  Not what's being
attacked, or not even the piece of malware itself really.

Exibar