From: amt at gecko-software.com (Adam Tuliper)
Subject: Re: Reverse Engineering thoughts

Some companies consider reverse engineering to be a
violation of their product licensing, so doing this may be
going against their rules to begin with. I believe there
have been several legal cases relating to items like this
(decss being one of them in a sense of reverse
engineering). Considering with enough thought almost any
application can be cracked Im not sure I would include that
as a recommendation. However if their demo to full mode is
something even a novice user could do then I may recommend
it.