From: sixsigma98 at hotmail.com (Ray P)
Subject: 3 new MS patches next week...but none fix 0x01! (Citibank)

Hi Mary

I just got a post from another forum that a second subject line is in use:

CITI-ONLINE email Veerification

followed by an email address so I blocked *citi-online* as well. That
message is full of typos and takes you to a .ru site which is now displaying
a 403 error. We had received four of the ones you got, so I notified those
four employees also.

Thanks for bringing this to the list's attention because this is about to
get right ugly,

Ray